How can we help you?
Create Email Campaigns By Using a Zip File
Importing Your HTML From A Zip File
1. Click the “Campaigns” button up at the top.
2. Click the arrow next to “New Campaign” at the top right hand corner of the screen, then select “Import From Zip File”.
3. Click on “Select Zip File to Upload” and upload the zip file. Make sure the zip file that you upload follows the following formatting standard:
● Web friendly images (JPG, PNG, GIF, etc.)
● Inline CSS in your HTML file or the standalone CSS file that your HTML file uses
● Total file size must be less than 2MB, and your total library can be up to 50MB total. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase more storage space.
4. The next screen will show you the plain text portion of your HTML email. You can edit this if you want. If you need to, you can also re-generate the text from your HTML by clicking on the “Re-Generate Text from HTML” button at the top of the plain text field. If you would like to see what your email will look like with the HTML formatting included, click on the “Preview” button to the right of the “Re-Generate Text from HTML” button. Once you are finished, you can click on the “Next, Step” button at the top right hand side of the screen to continue.
5. You’ll now see the same “Campaign Options” page that you do when creating HTML emails. enter the email subject, your name, email address, and select the contact list you would like to send the email to. You can send the email immediately, or click on the “Schedule Delivery” button to schedule the email to send at a later date. There’s also sharing buttons for social networks like Facebook and Twitter so you can spread your campaign there. The “Test Email” button allows you to send out a test email to see what your email will look like after it sends out. Once you are done, you can click the “Save & Exit” button to save your work and exit the editor.
Can I schedule my email for a later delivery date?
Of course you can 🙂
To schedule your email for a later delivery date, first complete the design of your email campaign and proceed to the “Campaign Options” page.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll see 2 options:
1) “Send Now” (which will send email as soon as possible, depending on the number of emails in queue before yours)
2) Schedule Delivery (which let’s you specify the time and date to send your email)
3) Select the date and time and click Schedule to complete.