How can we help you?
Create Email Campaigns By Pasting Your Own HTML Code
If you already have an email you like and would like to use your own HTML code in redcappi, please follow the steps below.
1. Click Campaigns
2. Click New Campaign Triangle Dropdown>> Select Paste in HTML Code
3. First paste your HTML code,
4. Update the plain-text message that RedCappi will send along with your HTML email in case certain email providers only want text. Here, you want to edit your plain-text message, edit your footers & preview if necessary, then click next step
5. In the Campaign Options screen, complete the following:
- Add an Email Subject (with personalization if preferred)
- Add a From name (we recommend a first & last name for best results)
- Add a From Email Address
- Select one or more lists to send your email to
- Post your email campaign to social media
- Send yourself a test campaign
- At the bottom, Send Now or Schedule Delivery for later
Can I schedule my email for a later delivery date?
Of course you can 🙂
To schedule your email for a later delivery date, first complete the design of your email campaign and proceed to the “Campaign Options” page.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll see 2 options:
1) “Send Now” (which will send email as soon as possible, depending on the number of emails in queue before yours)
2) Schedule Delivery (which let’s you specify the time and date to send your email)
3) Select the date and time and click Schedule to complete.