Get Your Ears That Take Action For You Too!
You already know that social media listening and monitoring should be a part of your daily workflow. However, when you have a website and invest continuously into the traffic that comes from SEO, ads, guest posts and other sources you want to have a high conversion rate. Conversion rate numbers explicitly mean your ability to grab visitors that demonstrates an interest in your website.
What about your business website? Can you rely only on visitors that convert and submit your forms? Is your conversion rate the same as a good-performing website which converts between 7-14% of visitors?
Most often made mistakes with poorly converting B2B sites and best advice from experts
Notably, CRO (conversion rate optimization) of your website is a long journey and requires several months of testing. However, some mistakes can be fixed quickly.
- According to Caio Tozzini, Global Retention Marketing Manager @ Booking.com, overall companies are curious to ask for way too much info in the lead generation form.
- Too many companies do not utilize exit intent technology. Tim Nguyen, CEO at BeSmartee, encourages to use smart exit intent plugins that do not become annoying to your repeated visitors.
- Makenzie Wood, Acquisition Marketer at Visual Net Design, urges to start using relevant Call to Actions (CTA) buttons. The efficient customer journey is made of proper breadcrumbs and touch points across your website and leads clients to you.
- Obviously, not enough marketing managers and business owners know that the number of landing pages has a dramatic effect on the conversion rates. HubSpot’s research, “Lead Generation Lessons From 4,000 Businesses,” reveals that businesses with 31 to 40 landing pages generated seven times more leads than companies with only 1 to 5 landing pages. Again they need to be relevant.
So What types of landing pages do we have in mind?
- Downloads and giveaways
- Case studies
- Product description
- Service description
- Page about our team
All of them are important in your customer’s journey, and each of them can become leaky and make you lose customers.
- Chat now button. Seriously? Yes. It has evidently increased the conversion rates by 31%! (Source: Kissmetrics)
Make sure that you optimize the greetings for your chat (automated chat popups). It’s a particularly essential feature for generating leads.
With most live chat providers, you can set chosen triggers for proactive greetings, such as:
- Time on website (pop up after only after a particular time on-site)
- First-time visitor or
- Returning visitor
- Names of buttons make us skip or press on them. Changing a button from “See Plans and Pricing” to “Get Started Today” improved conversions by 252%.
- Website owners are reluctant to try different formats of content. Use video format to increase spending on your site. Implementing video on your website could work wonders for conversions. According to a Liveclicker survey among major retail brands, the more videos a visitor watches, the more likely they are to spend within your funnel.
Moreover, according to a study of the large online retailers, the use of video on product pages lifted conversions an average of 9%. Hence – never stop improving your website and conversion rates.
Quote: “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” — Ernest Hemingway
What tools can help you straightaway convert more B2B visitors?
Undeniably B2B visitors are different. One of the first things that you would like to know is the name of the company that they are coming from. If you can’t ask about it on the form that you need to keep short, how could you guess? Today technology names the company and gives you all the details that you need to remain in touch with an interested party.
VisitorTrack is an app that helps you track every visitor and allows you to contact them as it simultaneously finds company information.
Moreover, you can integrate lead that Visitor Track identified by your favourite CRM SugarCRM.
After this stage, when you generate leads and grab emails, you can use a simple email marketing software and nourish interested leads. Red Cappi made it easy for you too. Segment companies into lists based on industry and provide relevant information to the executives.
However, make sure that you provide value to your customers when sending additional content. You can only lose subscribers and trust in both your brand and products if you annoy customers with pure advertising without any value.
“Make improvements, not excuses. Seek respect, not attention.”
— Roy T. Bennett (The Light in the Heart)
There are easy tools that can help you earn more leads. So easy that baby can use it.